Dr. Pravin Aturaliya (pronounced PraVeen A trail ya) has been practicing dentistry for 20 years and welcomes you to his Duluth practice. Raised in Duluth and a 1984 graduate of Marshall/Cathedral High School, he has a passion for living and raising his family in Duluth. Dr. Aturaliya’s expertise and experience include:
- DDS-1993 University of Minnesota Dental School
- MIS-1988 University of Minnesota (Engineering)
- BS-1988 University of Minnesota (Biology with Chemistry minor)
- 1995 to present – Duluth Family Dental, Pravin Aturaliya DDS PA, Duluth, Minn.
- 2009 to present – Minnesota Maxillofacial and Oral Consultants, Plymouth, Minn.
- 1993-1995 – Lakeview Dental, Wayzata, Minn.
- Post Graduate Experience:
- Oral Surgery Summer Program – University of Minnesota
- Implant Surgery and Restoration
- Peter Dawson Complete Dentistry
- Management of the TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint Disorder)
- IV Sedation Course University of Minnesota
- Multiple Courses in Botox Therapy, Bone Grafting, Implant, Crown and Bridge
- DDS – State of Minnesota
- IV Sedation Certificate – State of Minnesota
- ACLS, BLS
Dr. Aturaliya treats patient Monday through Thursday at the Duluth office and works Fridays in Plymouth for Oral Surgery only. Once a month, he is in Nisswa, Minn. at Nisswa Smiles for Oral Surgery.
Katie is Duluth family Dental’s registered and certified Dental Hygienist. A lifelong Duluth resident, Katie has training in nitrous oxide analgesia and local anesthesia. She has been a part of the team at Duluth Family Dental for over 20 years and is very experienced in the treatment of periodontal disease.
Annie is a Dental Assistant who will chair-side assist during dental procedures at Duluth Family Dental.
Dr. Ab Rahimi is Duluth Family Dental’s Board Certified Oral Surgeon. He provides our patients with wisdom tooth extractions and TMH surgery under anesthesia at our office in Duluth. He practices full time at Minnesota Oral and Maxillofacial Consultants in Plymouth, Minn.